Independent Contractor of Retail Sales Job Description
Independent Contractor of Retail Sales
Independent contractor of retail sales
Temporary ( 3 months) with potential for Permanent
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
As an Independent Contractor in Retail Sales for Boxwood you will be responsible for:
- Having a good knowledge of our products and the titles associated with the artwork.
- Answering questions related to Boxwood’s products (learned in orientation)
- Preparing orders with care and checking out customers in a timely manner
- Greeting customers, visitors in a positive manner, and providing excellent customer service to guests. Ensuring they have a satisfying experience.
- Having a genuine interest in what you are selling.
- Maintaining a positive and easy-to-work-with attitude.
- Assisting in keeping area clean and safe
- Following all cash handling policies and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements
We’re looking for a team member of integrity, who are conscientious and able to multitask. This team member should be able to balance a sincere sense of hospitality with a fast paced, high energy work environment. The ideal candidate:
- Has active listening and effective communication skills
- Is attentive and patience with customers
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Has a positive and outgoing attitude
- Has a willingness to achieve complete customer satisfaction/ sell to customers needs
- Is professional both in appearance and demeanor.
- One plus year(s) experience as a proven retail art sales representative and/or equivalent sales experience, is a bonus
- Is tech savvy and able to generate and process sales transactions.
- Has strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
Contact Info: email@example.com